L'OFFICIEL is a platform where luxury, fashion, jewellery, beauty, art & culture are constantly being reinvented and restaged. L'OFFICIEL is the incarnation of "French Style". Founded in 1921, the brand has held its place at the heart of the luxury and fashion universe. Thanks to the collaborations that span departments and countries, we support our world-renowned fashion and luxury magazine L`OFFICIEL with tools, concepts and campaigns and try to reach target groups as effectively as possible with the right message and, above all, through social media.
Since 2018, L’OFFICIEL has also been published in Cyprus as a print edition, on the web at lofficiel.at, on Facebook and Instagram. L'OFFICIEL is published by Valnera Limited. The international luxury magazine "L'OFFICIEL" is already published in 23 countries with 60 issues worldwide. With a mix of international and cypriot content, the magazine addresses an authentic cosmopolitan who is slightly rebellious and loves cool chic.
We are looking for talented interns and give them the freedom and responsibility they need to fully develop their potential.
L’OFFICIEL Austria is looking for an intern in the online editorial department for a variety of projects:
- Taking over editorial tasks as a member of staff in the press, television, internet and social media
- Coming up with new content and ideas regarding online articles
- Keeping to agreed deadlines
- Reproducing online actions and events
- Implementing and sharing ideas with the team
- Conducting interviews
- Researching fashion, beauty, art and lifestyle
- Editing non-self-produced articles and contributions
- Concepts for new publications
- Your mother tongue is Greek or you have a very good knowledge of Greek
- Very good knowledge of English
- You are able to filter out from the information and social media those articles which seem to be relevant and interesting to the reader.
- Good handling of the internet and social media
- Contract duration: 3 months
- Requirements: 2-3 articles a week
- Location: Home office
If we sparked your interest, we would be happy to receive your application. You can find further information at www.lofficiel.cy
Contract duration: 3 months
Working hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract